Magento 2 SEO Metadata Rule Extension
Along with high quality content, clean code, and a good URL structure, never forget to include Metadata in your SEO campaign. Metadata included in the product’s description of your website help to show website in a more convenient and readable way in search engine results. Therefore, users willingly click on the site to explore your products and services. Magento 2 SEO METADATA RULES helps to set rules applies to your products, categories, pages and layered navigation and take control them without much effort.
- Effortless configuration, 100% open source and customization
- Avoid duplicate content
- Boost the Site ranking
- Automatically set meta template rule
- Add multiple conditions to set rule
You've just added this product to the cart:
SEO Metadata Rule
It’s obvious that the higher ranking your website is, the more potential customers you will have. Among many factors affecting to SEO performance, metadata can’t be ignored.
However, setting up metadata will take much time and effort. Imagine your shoe store has thousands of products with various attributes, you must spend hours adding meta title, meta description, meta template for each products. Maybe it’s a waste of time! Sometimes you might forget and write the same titles and description, which may cause duplicate content.
That’s the reason why Mageplaza released the SEO Metadata Rules to help the customers solve this problem. Instead of wasting hours setting up metadata for your website, and having duplicate content, all you have to do is setting rule conditions and applying template to boost SEO performance outstandingly.
How it works
Supports 4 types
- Layered Navigation
Meta Data Fields
- Meta Title Template
- Meta Description Template
- Meta Keywords Template
Full Features List
Allows admin to manage rules
- Search and filter the rules by: ID, name, entity type, apply template condition, rule status, priority
- Reset filter
Enables admins to add new rules, edit rules and reset rule
- Change name and status of rule status (enabled/disabled)
- Choose store view
- Set rule priority in the same period, lower number means higher priority with 0 being the highest
Allows admins to set variety of conditions to apply for products/ categories/ pages/ layered navigations
- Choose group of conditions or combination condition applied to products or attribute sets.
- Choose categories which can apply rule
- Search or filter page to apply rule
- Filter attributes to select suitable layered navigations applied for rule.
- Provide admin the syntax to add dynamic meta title template, meta description template and meta keywords template
- Enables admins to set various condition for robot templates between index, follow, noindex, nofollow.
- Choose automatically update template or add condition manually
- Responsive design
- Open source 100%.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User-friendly interface.
- 1-Year Support.
- Lifetime Update.
- 60 days guarantee money back.
- Fully compatible with Mageplaza extensions
- Supports multiple stores.
- Supports multiple languages.
Mageplaza supports multi domains, multi stores and multi languages, so you have to pay one time.
In 60 days, you will get full refund if you are not satisfied with your extensions.
We offer life-time free updates, so you don’t have to pay extra fee. Just enjoy our best technology to server your business.
Yes, of course, SEO Metadata Rule can be fully compatible with other Mageplaza extensions.
SEO Metadata Rule is 100% open source, so it’s very easy to install and configure without any code modification.
You can set priority for the rule, the lower the rule number is, the higher priority it is.
Sure, you can set conditions applied for the product in the backend. It’s very easy to set up this rule.