The Checkout slow problem in Magento 2 can totally ruin your business if it isn’t fix immediately. When the checkout speed of your site lasts too long, your shoppers will be at risk to wondering what is wrong at your site. May your site be considered as poor performance, insecurity, or even untrustable? In any case, your store image can get bad effect from a slow checkout process.
To inform every store owners with the seriouness of the checkout slow problem, we will discuss the causes and consequences of slow page loading and how to speed up your checkout process in Magento 2.
How You Test Your Website Speed
There are 3 testing tool that you can test your page speed:
- Google Speed Test
How Slow Page Loading Effects Your E-commerce Store
Before investigating the causes of page loading which are also the reasons for slow checkout process, we will go through the affect of page loading to your sales to conceive the importance of loading speed on a website.
There are many studies which show the consequence when a page loading more than 3 seconds.
Causes of Slow Checkout in Magento 2
- There are many JS error issues
- There is many static content such as images, CSS files
- Complex checkout page
- Third-party modules does not compatible with the checkout
- Low quality of hosting, VPS, server: -> Find a good server
Best Solution for Magento 2 Store
Let’s introduce Mageplaza One Step Checkout - the most popular checkout solution on the market now. One Step Checkout extension by Mageplaza helps reduce the abandonment rate as well as increase the conversion rate dramatically. Ignore the back and forth that are the redundant motions when standing on your site.
- Optimized Checkout page
- Support nearly 100% Payment, Shipping methods
- Compatible out-of-the-box with 3th-party modules
- Gift Wrap, Gift Message
- Order Comments, Delivery time
- 100% Open Source & Customizable
- Responsive & Retina Devices Support
- Easy to install and customize
Learn more One Step Checkout at https://www.mageplaza.com/magento-2-one-step-checkout-extension/