How to create Daily Deal Products block?
What is Daily Deal in Magento 2?
Daily Deal, also known as many ways to call Deal of the day discount, Flash Sales, etc are promotion models to interpret a short period of sale times in which frequently takes place 24-36 hours. They’re all good chances for both of sellers and buyers in a limited time. Sounds easy as happy as cheese but it’s a whole calculation and analysis progress carefully when you decide using it.
Check this below if you want to consider if this Daily Deal is suitable with your digital store in Magento 2 in a second.
Things you may need to note about Daily Deals
1 Another chance for unredeemed customers
A noticeable number of customers ordered a coupon at your store but never come back after that? It’s time-consuming to figure out what reasons were behind customer’s actions. A business that runs a daily deal promotion receives most of its profits from people who never redeem the coupon they ordered.
2 Idea motivations to boost your sales faster
If you have just started a business, Daily Deal may be a good first step to rock and roll at your early start-up time. This trick usually attracts unexpected click-through rates, increasing figures both of existing customers, guests or visitors. Keep your head cool in those short-term days.
3 New chance to practice with different of digital marketing
The quicky customers make a sale at your shop, the faster you should make an announcement beforehand. To deals with the informing in neat of time, you have to make sure all the digital channels to promote your campaign are in ready. Such as direct emails, daily post for blog, promotion programs, social network banners,… Get along with those friendly marketing engines soon!
How to configure Up-sell block to your Magento 2 store
1. Install Automatic Related Products extension.
After being amazed by enormous profits this block can bring up to you, why don’t try to learn to have one in your store right today? Up-sell block can be easily configured by Magento 2 Auto Related Product extension introduced by Mageplaza. There are 3 ways to install this plugin and all of them are easy to finish. Why don’t you check this out immediately?
And here’s the dedicated installation guide for Automatic Related Product in this link.
2. Install a Daily Deal block
This tutorial will guide how to create a Daily Deal block on the Product page that when a customer comes to visit your official site. Let’s trigger an urgent sense to boost your sale now!
Step 1: Create a new rule
You have to set a new rule to specify when this block is allowed to be displayed, or furthermore, create many Daily Deal blocks as you want in many product/category pages. To create a new Rule on Product Pages, go to
Mageplaza > Automatic Related Products > Manage Rules. In the Add Rule section, select Category Page.
A new Related Block Rule form will appear.
Step 2: Set Rule Information
In the Rule Information form:
- Rule Name field is where you name the rule in the backend only. Here I’ll name it as “Daily deal”
- Location is where you specify the block where it located. I’ll choose it as “Sidebar Top”.
- In the Status field: choose “Active” to enable the rule.
- In the Store View field you can select the store view where the rule applies on.
- In the Customer Group field: The rule is only applicable to customers who in the selected group. I selected all but “NOT LOGGED IN” customer group.
- In the From and To if you want to set the block in a period of time only, feel free to config this section.
- In the Priority field: This is the field where you enter the priority of the rule. 0 is the highest priority
Step 3: Set Rule’s Condition
I want to suggest related Gear items for sale off in a period of time. They need to be sold out soon so that we can import more fresh new models for this category.
Step 4: Set Rule’s Action
- The Block name field is where you can name the block which is displayed in the frontend. I name it as “Daily deal”
- In the Product Layout field: I choose “Slider” for its layout.
- In the Limit number of products field: Enter the maximum number of products displayed in a block.
- In the *Display “Out-of-stock” products field: select “No” to not display Out-of-Stock products in my Bestseller slider. It’s not a good impression if your customers see unavailable items being featured.
- In the Product order field: choose how to sort products in the block. I like sorting by Lowest Prices.
- In the Display additional information field: choose additional information or/and buttons displayed under products in the block, including Price, Review Information, Add to Cart buttons.
Step 5: Check result
Save Config. Now back to the frontend and see the final outcome! When I enter the Gear category: