If you have not got used to the database of Magento yet, I recommend you to Export Products and open the CSV files to make acquaintance with the structure. It is obvious to see that when you are familiar with the structure of your database, you can manage your information effectively. Moreover, Export Products Data is not only for the purpose of helping you get familiar with the database, It is also used as another tool to back up your product data or to save data for other intents such as to import data on another site.
Export Products All Data, Filter, and Exclude Attributes
- Step 1: Start to Export Products Data
- Step 2: Configure the Type of Export Data
- Step 3: Export Your Data and Open CVS File to View.
Step 1: Start to Export Products Data
- On the Admin sidebar, click
System > Data Transfer > Export.
- In the Export Settings section, set the Entity Type field to “Product” to start to export your products data.
- Leave the default Export File Format of “CSV”.
Step 2: Configure the Type of Export Data
- After choosing the entity type in step 1, an Entity Attributes section will appear, which lists all the available attributes in the alphabetical order.
- To search for the products according to product’s label or product’s code, enter the label/code in the Attribute Label/Attribute Code then click on the
- To export only records with specific attribute values, enter the required value in the Filter column.
- To omit an attribute from the export, mark the Exclude checkbox at the beginning of the row.
Step 3: Export Your Data and Open CSV File to View.
- Scroll down and click
Continue in the lower-right corner of the page to launch the exporting action.
- When being prompted, Click
Save to save the export file.
- Open the CSV file to view or edit the imported data.