How to integrate QuickBooks with Magento 2?
Unsurprisingly, QuickBooks Online is an effective application for your business. So, how to integrate QuickBooks Online with Magento 2? This article is the key you are looking for. Congratulations! You have reached your destination.
QuickBooks Online is an excellent accounting software developed by Intuit. This tool provides business owners with remote access conveniently. This is the perfect solution for anyone who wants the ease and flexibility of access while on the go.
In addition, QuickBooks Online comes with powerful features and functions that help reduce the amount of accounting work for you. It’s time to select QuickBooks Online for your Magento 2 store to experience the great features that it brings.
How to integrate QuickBooks Online with Magento 2
To integrate QuickBooks Online
- Step 1: Sign up the Zapier account
- Step 2: Sign up the QuickBooks Online account
- Step 3: Integrate Magento 2.x
- Step 4: Integrate QuickBooks Online for your Magento 2 store
Step 1: Sign up the Zapier account
Step 2: Sign up the QuickBooks Online account
After logging into Zapier, choose
Make a Zap to start integrating
Step 3: Integrate Magento 2.x
- In this step, choose
Magento 2.xso that Zapier can get all data from your store.
- Then, choose
select Magento 2.x Triggerfield and click on
- After that, you need to
connect an Accountin
select Magento 2.x accountfield. In this step, please enter full domain, admin username and admin password of your Magento 2 store as the following image:
- After generating your Magento 2.x account, the screen will display as an image below. Then, choose
Save + Continue.
- Great! You have just tested Magento 2.x successfully. Please continue doing the next step.
Step 4: Integrate QuickBooks Online
Choose an Action Appfield, choose
QuickBooks Onlineand click on
- Then, you need to choose one of the options in drop-down list of
Select QuickBooks Online Actionfield. After choosing, click on
Next, you need to
select QuickBooks Online account. Please click on
Connect an Account.
Now, your screen will display as an image below:
- Click on
Yes, Continuebox, you will see the confirmation to access your QuickBooks Online account as the following image. Please choose
- Next, you have to
set up QuickBooks Online Invoice. Now, please enter all required fields on page, then choose
- Wow, you have tested
QuickBooks Onlinesucessfully. Finally, choose
Finishand set the
name your zapto complete.
- Your Zap is working and it will auto-check for your Magento 2.x new customer.
- After all, you have just done and here is the result of the integration. You can see the data as an image below:
- Now, you have just integrated QuickBooks Online with Magento 2.
- Good luck ^^
not your workload
Simple, powerful tools to grow your business. Easy to use, quick to master and all at an affordable price.Get Started