When a customers find a product in your shop, but the product is deleted or can’t be found, the link will be - 404 page can’t be found, customers can be disappointed and quit the site, which may cause loss of traffic. Moreover, the more traffic loss is, the lower ranking of your site is.
How to keep customer interact with the site, boost site ranking, when the old URL change?</p>
Mageplaza Magento 2 SEO Redirect gives a solution for this. This effective extension helps site redirect to a different URL, so that customers can continue exploring products and services in your site. It doesn’t affect the traffic loss or lower site ranking.
How it works
Mageplaza SEO Redirect helps site redirect to a different URL:
- Step 1: Delete the product/ category
- Step 2: Redirect permanently or temporarily to new URL
- Step 3: Customer access old URL (deleted URL) - categories/ products
- Step 4: The site redirect to homepage or URL requested
Better 404 page
If your customers try to reach a webpage which has been removed, they will be automatically redirected to home page. They no longer see the 404 not found page.
Easily modify preferable URL in redirecting action
When store admin deletes a product, a pop-up will show to help you add new URL to redirect customer. This functions allow you to choose redirect type 301 - permanent redirect or 302 - temporary redirect. Besides, you can note on the description.
Direct to the Preferable link
After you edit the URL redirected, when customers try to reach the old URL, your site automatically redirect to the preferable link.
Edit the product/ categories setting
When stores admin redirect old URL to new one, the URL rewrite information automatically update the information.
Show redirection pop - up when deleting a product
When you delete a product, there will appear a pop- up so that you can add new request and choose type of redirect 301 or 302.
Redirect type 301 or 302
his extension enables you to redirect old URL to 2 type of redirect 301 (permanent) or 302 (temporary).
Full Features List
- Enable admins to choose 404 page or not
- Set up multi stores
- Allow admins to replace an old URL with a new one in a pop-up
- Enable admins to create permanent redirect from one URL to another - 301 redirect
- Allow store owners to move URL temporarily - 302 redirect
- Take note on the reason to redirect product or categories’ s URL
- Automatically turn wrong URL or old URL to homepage
- Direct old URL of products/ categories to the preferable link
- Automatically update the URL redirection in URL rewrite information form
- Responsive design
- Open source 100%
- Easy to install and configure
- User-friendly interface
- 1-Year Support
- Lifetime Update
- 60 days guarantee money back
- Fully compatible with Mageplaza extensions
- Supports multiple stores
- Supports multiple languages
Q: I have many many stores, do I have to pay one time or many times to get license?
A: Mageplaza supports multi domains, multi stores and multi languages, so you have to pay one time.
Q: If I buy this extension for 60 days but it doesn’t work well with my magento store, can I get refund?
A: n 60 days, you will get full refund if you are not satisfied with your extensions.
Q: Do I have to pay extra money when Mageplaza updates SEO Redirect?
A: We offer life-time free updates, so you don’t have to pay extra fee. Just enjoy our best technology to server your business.
Q: Do I need to modify code in my site to install SEO Redirect?
A: SEO Metadata rule is 100% open source, so it’s very easy to install and configure without any code modification.
Q: Does SEO sitemap compatible with Layered Navigation from Mageplaza?
A: Yes, of course, SEO Metadata Rule can be fully compatible with other Mageplaza extensions.