Magento 2 SEO Analysis Extension
As a store owner, you always want your site to have high ranking on search engines. Among these important factors affecting SEO performance, metadata including meta title, meta description, meta keywords take number 1 position. How to make these SEO elements become effective to meet your SEO goal in ranking? Mageplaza SEO Page Analysis may be the answer to your question!
- Automatically show metadata before publishing
- Multiple SEO Standard checking: Meta title, Meta description, H1 heading and main keywords
- Feedbacks from tip to toe: Focus keyword, meta title, keyword density, meta description
- Automatically check word counts
- Easy to configure, 100% open-source
You've just added this product to the cart:
Almost all store owners spend hours adding meta title, meta keywords, meta description to hope their site will have higher ranking in search engine. They wonder whether keywords chosen will be exactly what shoppers search and finally find their site having products they need or not. If they choose unsuitable keywords, low keyword density or short description, it will lead to infective SEO performance.
Fortunately, with Mageplaza SEO Page Analysis, store owners can check whether the meta title, meta description works perfectly with SEO standard or not. They can also choose right main keywords to attract potential customers.
How it works
Full Features List
- Preview metadata easily after completing meta keywords, meta description
- Enable store admin to edit meta title and meta description, H1, main keywords, meta keywords.
- Multiple store view
- Automatically check word counts of meta description
- Check focus keyword
- Check keyword density
- Check meta title, meta description
- Exclude sitemap
- Responsive design
- Open source 100%.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User-friendly interface.
- 1-year Support.
- Lifetime Update.
- 60 days guarantee money back.
- Fully compatible with Mageplaza extensions
- Supports multiple stores.
- Supports multiple languages.
In 60 days, you will get full refund if you are not satisfied with your extensions.
We offer life-time free updates, so you don’t have to pay extra fee. Just enjoy our best technology to server your business.
Yes, of course, SEO Page Analysis can be fully compatible with other Mageplaza extensions.
SEO Page Analysis is 100% open source, so it’s very easy to install and configure without any code modification.
Yes, you can easily exclude the product from sitemap or not.
Yes, you can preview metadata before publishing them.