Canada Post for Magento 2v1.0.0
Magento 2 Canada Post Shipping extension integrates Canada Post API with Magento 2 to extend the shipping methods to customers worldwide, especially Canadian shoppers.
- Live rate with Canada Post API integration
- Shipping cost calculations based on destination, size/weight and handling fee
- Orders created by admin using Canada Post
- Estimated time with offset
- Create packages with printable shipping labels
- Well compatible with Mageplaza extensions: One Step Checkout, Shipping Rules, Shipping Restrictions, Shipping Cost
You've just added this product to the cart:
You've just added this product to the cart:
Canada Post Pro
Why you should integrate Canada Post Shipping to your store?
Not only in Canada, Canada Post delivers to the U.S. and more than 190 countries all over the world. Thanks to the wide shipment network even by air or surface, Canada Post has become one of the most preferred shipping methods in the world.
With Magento 2 Canada Post, customers are informed about the estimated delivery time for each option. The shipping delivery is highly ensured to be on-time.
For each parcel, both customers and store admins can track the shipping status easily with a quick links to access all details.
Live rate with Canada Post API integration
Canada Post Shipping will show the live rates of all Canada Post shipping options right at the shopping cart page when your customer has specified shipping destination information
Depending on this, customers can get to know instantly the shipping fee when they prefer using Canada Post shipment.
Shipping cost calculations based on destination, size/weight and handling fee
The shipping rate of Canada Post depends on multiple elements to make sure the counting as reasonable to each shipping case.
- Shipping destination
- Size/weight of the shipping package
- Handling fee
Orders created by admin using Canada Post
Admins can create the orders from the store backend and use Canada Post as the shipping method easily.
Magento 2 Canada Post Shipping extension supports customers and store admins can create orders with Canada Post shipping method conveniently.
Estimated time with offset
Inform customers instantly about the estimated delivery time. Based on that, customers can select the most suitable options to get their package at the right time.
Canada Post Shipping allows admin to set the time offset which is an amount of time subtracted from or added to Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) time to get the current civil time.
Create packages with printable shipping labels
Store admin can create packages for a shopping cart easily. Then, the admin will add the product to each package and send to shippers.
Noticeably, admin can create the shipping label with the details as shipping destination, shipment items, weight, etc helping describe and specify what's inside a package.
With one click, admin can download the shipping label in PDF format and print out easily.
Canada Post Shipping's Full Features
For store admins
- Enable/ Disable the Canada Post Shipping extension
- Set the carrier title of Canada Post Shipping
- Select environment: Sandbox or Production
- Enter the required elements to integrate: API Username, API Password, Customer Number
- Select agreement type: Contract or Non-contract
- Set the contract ID
- Select the language for shipping method titles and error message
- Enable showing the estimated delivery time
- Set the delivery time offset
- Select the applied shipping methods
- Enable/ Disable free shipping
- Set the minimum order amount which is eligible to the free shipping
- Select the free method for Canada, the US, and International
- Select quote type: counter or commercial
- Select the print output format
- Select the reason for export
- Set the max package weight
- Calculate handling fee as fixed amount or percent
- Apply the handling fee for package or order
- Select shipping countries applicable to Canada Post
- Show error message in case the Canada Post is not available
- Debug mode
- Sort order for the method at the store front
- Offer customers with a popularly worldwide shipping method
- Easy to know the delivery time
- Get the parcels on time
- Track the shipment easily with quick links
Yes, at the backend, please select the Sandbox environment to experience the Canada Post Shipping before launching to customers.
The shipping rates of Canada Post Shipping are shown on the Shopping Cart Page and Checkout Page.
To integrate Canada Post Shipping, you just need API Username, API Password, Customer Number obtained while registration
Yes, you can set the free shipping based on the minimum order amount and shipping destinations.