How to integrate HubSpot CRM with Magento 2
You are looking for the answer to the question how to integrate HubSpot CRM with Magento 2, this article is for you. We can’t deny the importance of HubSpot CRM to e-commerce stores. If you still don’t understand the benefits that HubSpot CRM brings, read some of the suggestions below carefully.
HubSpot CRM is one of the leading CRM platforms on the market that makes it easy to create contact and company profiles. This is a smart application and includes all the features needed for e-commerce stores. In addition, HubSpot CRM allows you to monitor every transaction, control all your business operations. Certainly, HubSpot CRM will be your tool to help you boost sales and increase conversion rates significantly.
How to integrate HubSpot CRM on Magento 2
To integrate HubSpot CRM
- Step 1: Sign up the Zapier account
- Step 2: Sign up the HubSpot CRM account
- Step 3: Integrate Magento 2.x
- Step 4: Integrate HubSpot CRM for your Magento 2 store
Step 1: Sign up the Zapier account
Step 2: Sign up the HubSpot CRM account
After logging into Zapier, choose
Make a Zap to start integrating
Step 3: Integrate Magento 2.x
- In this step, choose
Magento 2.xso that Zapier can get all data from your store.
- Then, choose
select Magento 2.x Triggerfield and click on
- After that, you need to
connect an Accountin
select Magento 2.x accountfield. In this step, please enter full domain, admin username and admin password of your Magento 2 store as the following image:
- After generating your Magento 2.x account, the screen will display as an image below. Then, choose
Save + Continue.
- Wonderful! You have just tested Magento 2.x successfully. Please continue doing the next step.
Step 4: Integrate HubSpot CRM
Choose an Action Appfield, choose
HubSpot CRMand click on
- Then, you need to choose one of the options in drop-down list of
Select HubSpot CRM Actionfield. After selecting, click on
Next, you need to
select HubSpot CRM account. Please click on
Connect an Account.
Now, your screen will display as an image below. Next, please enter Hub ID that is found in
user informationof the HubSpot CRM account, then click on
- Next, you have to
set up HubSpot CRM or Update Contact. Now, please enter all required fields on page, then choose
- Wow, you have tested
HubSpot CRMsucessfully. Finally, choose
Finishand set the
name your zapto complete.
- Your Zap is working and it will auto-check for your Magento 2.x new customer.
- After all, you have just done the integration and the result is the following image:
- Now, you have just integrated HubSpot CRM with Magento 2.
- Good Luck ^^
VanessaVanessa is content marketing at Mageplaza. Vanessa is a content marketing creator at Mageplaza. As an ordinary customer, already had a special interest in online shopping, and up to now, has spent more than two years discovering online distribution channels as well as E-commerce platforms.
People also searched for
- magento 2
- hubspot crm
- 2.2.x, 2.3.x