How to integrate Agile CRM with Magento 2
Do you know the great benefits that Agile CRM brings to your store? So, how to integrate Agile CRM with Magento 2 store? This is a question for which many people are looking for answers.
In this article, we will help you answer the question how to integrate Agile CRM with Magento 2.
Agile CRM is a customer relationship management solution that offers great user experiences through its simple web interface. It includes great functionality for e-commerce stores such as sales tracking, contact management, marketing automation, web analytics, and helpdesk with a clean and modern interface.
Another great feature, Agile CRM allows users to record and access customer data to analyze all customer behaviors. From that, it enables marketers to create smart and logical marketing processes to reach customers quickly.
This is a great module that you can’t ignore. Try integrating Agile CRM with your Magento store to experience the best features.
How to integrate Agile CRM on Magento 2
To integrate Agile CRM
- Step 1: Sign up the Zapier account
- Step 2: Sign up the Agile CRM account
- Step 3: Integrate Magento 2.x
- Step 4: Integrate Agile CRM for your Magento 2 store
Step 1: Sign up the Zapier account
Step 2: Sign up the Agile CRM account
After logging into Zapier, choose
Make a Zap to start integrating
Step 3: Integrate Magento 2.x
- In this step, choose
Magento 2.xso that Zapier can get all data from your store.
- Then, choose
select Magento 2.x Triggerfield and click on
- After that, you need to
connect an Accountin
select Magento 2.x accountfield. In this step, please enter full domain, admin username and admin password of your Magento 2 store as the following image:
- After generating your Magento 2.x account, the screen will display as an image below. Then, choose
Save + Continue.
- Wonderful! You have just tested Magento 2.x successfully. Please continue doing the next step.
Step 4: Integrate Agile CRM
Choose an Action Appfield, choose
Agile CRMand click on
- The next step, you need to choose one of the options in drop-down list of
Select Agile CRM Actionfield. After selecting, click on
Then, you need to
select Agile CRM account. Please click on
Connect an Account.
This time, your screen will display as an image below. Next, please enter
API Key or Passwordand
Domainthat is required on that page, then click on
- Next, you have to
set up Agile CRM Contact. Now, please enter all required fields on page, then choose
- Wow, you have tested
Agile CRMsucessfully. Finally, choose
Finishand set the
name your zapto complete.
- Your Zap is working and it will auto-check for your Magento 2.x new customer.
- After all, you have just done the integration and the image below is the result:
- Now, you have just integrated Agile CRM with Magento 2.
VanessaVanessa is content marketing at Mageplaza. Vanessa is a content marketing creator at Mageplaza. As an ordinary customer, already had a special interest in online shopping, and up to now, has spent more than two years discovering online distribution channels as well as E-commerce platforms.
People also searched for
- magento 2
- agile crm
- 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x