How to Add Google Surveys on Magento 2
Developed in 2012, Google Surveys is a market research platform for user surveys. It was launched to help you get fast and reliable insights from your customers. In addition, through Google Surveys from the customer, you can understand your business better, so you will have the necessary strategies and changes for your Magento store as well as making your business decisions smarter and more accurate.
In this article, I will help you understand how to add Google Surveys on Magento 2.
How to add Google Surveys on Magento 2
To add Google Surveys in Magento 2, following 6 steps:
- Step 1: Install Mageplaza GTM
- Step 2: Sign into Google Surveys
- Step 3: Enter the website information
- Step 4: Choose Activate Survey button to start
- Step 5: Enter code snippet
- Step 6: Add the Google Surveys
Step 1: Install Mageplaza GTM
Get Container ID for setting Magento
Setup in Magento
Magento Admin > Mageplaza > Google Tag Manager > Settings
- Choose Yes to enable the module.
- Enter Container ID from Google into Google Tag ID field.
Step 2: Sign into Google Surveys
- Login Google Surveys for website satisfaction account to find the code snippet here: Sign into Google Surveys
Step 3: Enter the website information
- First survey timing: Allow displaying X pageview(s) to a user before they see a survey.
- Survey frequency: Wait Y pageview(s) before displaying visitors a survey again.
Step 4: Choose
Activate Survey button to start
Activate Surveybutton such as the image below:
Step 5: Enter code snippet
You find the code snippet on top of the setup page, copy and paste it into your web page, just before the closing </head> tag
Step 6: Add the Google Surveys
- Now, create an account here Create an account and add the Google Surveys to get the necessary information from customers.
- How to Configure AdRoll Smart Pixel
- How to Configure Facebook Remarketing
- How to Configure Google Adwords Remarketing
- How to Setup Crazy Egg
- How to Setup Google Trusted Stores
- How to configure Bing Ads Universal Event Tracking
- How to Configure Google Optimize
- How to configure Hotjar Tracking Code
- How to configure Linkedin Insight
- How to configure Mouseflow Session Replay, Heatmaps, Funnels, Forms
VanessaVanessa is content marketing at Mageplaza. Vanessa is a content marketing creator at Mageplaza. As an ordinary customer, already had a special interest in online shopping, and up to now, has spent more than two years discovering online distribution channels as well as E-commerce platforms.
People also searched for
- magento 2
- google surveys
- 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x