An optimal solution for multi-channel online stores
Selling your products through different channels such as Google shopping, eBay, Amazon, and Facebook is an excellent idea as they gain a massive amount of traffic every day. However, online stores often get in trouble with managing and inventory their stuff among those channels. Magento 2 Product Feed is born to solve this problem.
Product Feed extension - as named is a communication tool that helps your store auto-connect and update all information of products, inventory status to other selling-points. Having stored at TXT, XML or CSV files, the product data feeds typically contains product images, titles, product identifier, SKUs, marketing materials, and other product attributes.
Why choose Mageplaza Product Feed extension?
The first reason to choose the Product feed module is time-and-effort-saving. Store admins do not need to spend too much time to generate and upload the product feed manually in each shopping engine. This plugin will auto-create product data immediately.
Moreover, the risk of inaccuracy when calculate and insert data by hand is much higher than doing by support tool as Product feed. Also, that all the information is generated and updated systematically improves the consistency of data among other shopping channels. In addition, by having integrated Google Analytics, Product feed helps online stores access and control the performance of their products on other channels as well as measure the effectiveness of each campaign.
Pre-made and customizable templates
Product Feed extension for Magento 2 provides ready-to-use templates in 3 standard forms: “.TXT”, “.CSV”, and “.XML” which highly compatible with different channels such as Google Shopping, Bing, eBay, Amazon, Facebook, and other most used shopping search engines.
If store admins prefer creating their own templates, they definitely could do that since these templates can be edited by inserting variables into the backend. These variables are friendly and frequently used with your templates.
Condition-based product filter
You may feature different products on other shopping channels, so this feature will become handy in selecting products for each feed. More details, it allows store’ s owners adding the products which meet specific conditions automatically to the feed. They can be filtered by:
- Attributes: size, color, material, style
- Attribute sets
Also, Product Feed module supports various product types including simple, virtual, bundle, downloadable, grouped, and configurable:
Auto-delivery data feed
Also, product feed delivery can be flexibly customizable. Store’ s owners can upload the feed manually or get the feed generation done automatically choose to send it on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Having been applied a new technology, the extension uploads the data much faster via FTP or SFTP.
Support Google Analytics
Google Analytics is integrated into this plugin to help store owners keep track and report upon the trading volume and stock status of their products on other shopping channels. Thanks to it, online stores can keep an eye on their businesses without making much effort.
Full features list
- Enable/disable the module
- Allow notifying admins for the feed generation and delivery status.
- Control product feeds in multi-shopping channels in a grid
- Ability to use/delete/edit premade templates
- Enable to duplicate premade templates
- Support 3 feed template formats: XML, TXT, CSV
- Provide premade templates for Google shopping, eBay, Amazon, and Facebook
- Support Liquid in creating templates
- Allow to Insert variables to create templates
- Easily editable templates
- Integrate Google Analytics for Product feed campaign
- Products filtered by default Magento rules
- Products filtered by attributes, attribute set, category, SKU.
- Easy to custom category map
- Automatically generate product feeds
- Allow making product feed on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Manually produce product feeds
- Ability to transfer product feeds via SFTP or FTP
- Connect shopping channels to feeds by URLs
- Ability to store/look up the feed generating/delivering history
- View the successfully generated number of products
- View the time creating product feeds
- View feed logs in a grid
- Notify admin for feed generation status, delivery status
More information can be found here
& Maintenance Services
Make sure your M2 store is not only in good shape but also thriving with a professional team yet at an affordable price.Get Started
People also searched for
- magento 2 product feed
- product feed magento 2
- magento 2 product feed extension
- 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x