How to integrate Vtiger CRM with Magento 2 via Zapier
How to integrate Vtiger CRM with Magento 2 - This is a question that most store owners are looking for. In this post, we will help you anwser it. After of all, let’s find out what Vtiger CRM is and what its benefits are for ecommerce stores.
Launched in 2004, Vtiger CRM is a CRM software application that helps your business function more efficiently as well as manage data and avoid duplication of data. Besides that, it offers great features to customers like email marketing, project management, inventory management, and sales automation capabilities. Vtiger CRM also helps shop owners build strong relationships with customers.
In addition, Vtiger CRM is a great application to bring the best experience to customers. The ultimate goal of Vtiger CRM is to satisfy customers by bringing great value and benefits to them.
How to integrate Vtiger CRM with Magento 2
To integrate Vtiger CRM
- Step 1: Sign up the Zapier account
- Step 2: Sign up the Vtiger CRM account
- Step 3: Integrate Magento 2.x
- Step 4: Integrate Vtiger CRM for your Magento 2 store
Step 1: Sign up the Zapier account
Step 2: Sign up the Vtiger CRM account
After logging into Zapier, choose
Make a Zap to start integrating
Step 3: Integrate Magento 2.x
- In this step, choose
Magento 2.xso that Zapier can get all data from your store.
- Then, choose
select Magento 2.x Triggerfield and click on
- After that, you need to
connect an Accountin
select Magento 2.x accountfield. In this step, please enter full domain, admin username and admin password of your Magento 2 store as the following image:
- After generating your Magento 2.x account, the screen will display as an image below. Then, choose
Save + Continue.
- Wonderful! You have just tested Magento 2.x successfully. Please continue doing the next step.
Step 4: Integrate Vtiger CRM
Choose an Action Appfield, choose
Vtiger CRMand click on
- Then, you need to choose one of the options in the drop-down list of
Select Vtiger CRM Actionfield. After selecting, click on
Next, you need to
select Vtiger CRM account. Please click on
Connect an Account.
Now, your screen will display as the following image. Next, please enter
AccessKeythat is found on the Vtiger CRM account, then click on
- Next, you must
set up Vtiger CRM Contact. Now, please enter all required fields on page, then choose
- Wow, you have tested
A Test contact was sent to Vtiger CRM. Finally, choose
Finishand set the
name your zapto complete.
- Your Zap is working and it will auto-check for your Magento 2.x new customer.
- After all, you have just done the integration and the result is as an image below:
- Now, you have just integrated Vtiger CRM with Magento 2.
- Good Luck ^^