How to integrate Kayako with Magento 2 via Zapier
It is difficult to find how to integrate Kayako with Magento 2. Don’t worry, we will help you to resolve these concerns through this article. A little knowledge of Kayako is very important before you integrate it with your Magento 2 store.
Kayako is a customer care software that is used by more than 30,000 organizations around the world. This tool supports live chat, tickets, web, email and calls. In addition, Kayako allows you to search for detailed information based on customer queries. The core value of this software is to help business owners understand customers better as well as to give customers a great shopping experience. If your customers have any concerns, they can get the fastest support through this software.
How to integrate Kayako with Magento 2
To integrate Kayako
- Step 1: Sign up the Zapier account
- Step 2: Sign up the Kayako account
- Step 3: Integrate Magento 2.x
- Step 4: Integrate Kayako for your Magento 2 store via Zapier
Step 1: Sign up the Zapier account
- Signup Zapier here
Step 2: Sign up the Kayako account
- Signup Kayako here
After logging into Zapier, choose
Make a Zap to start integrating
Step 3: Integrate Magento 2.x
- In this step, choose
Magento 2.xso that Zapier can get all data from your store.
- Then, choose
select Magento 2.x Triggerfield and click on
- After that, you need to
connect an Accountin
select Magento 2.x accountfield. In this step, please enter full domain, admin username and admin password of your Magento 2 store as the following image:
- After generating your Magento 2.x account, the screen will display as an image below. Then, choose
Save + Continue.
- Great! You have just tested Magento 2.x successfully. Please continue doing the next step.
Step 4: Integrate Kayako
Choose an Action Appfield, choose
Kayakoand click on
- Then, you need to choose one of the options in the drop-down in the
Select Kayako Actionfield and click on
- Next, you have to
Select Kayako account. Please click on
Connect an Account, your screen will show as an image below:
- After you enter
Passwordto access your Kayako account. Then, click on
Yes, continue. Now you have just connected an Kayako account.
- Next, you have to
Set up Kayako Event. Now, please enter
Eventas well as the information of customers such as
- After completing these steps, congratulations, you have tested
Kayakosuccessfully. Finally, choose
Finishand set the
name your zapto complete.
- From now on, your Zap is working and it will auto-check for your Magento 2.x new customer.
- After all, you have just done the integration between Kayako and Magento 2.
- Good luck!