How to integrate FreeAgent with Magento 2 via Zapier
Integrating FreeAgent with Magento 2 store has never been easier. Let’s explore how to integrate FreeAgent with Magento 2.
Let’s take a look at some of the great features of FreeAgent.
First of all, FreeAgent is a financial management application that is used by more than 35,000 small businesses and freelancers in more than 80 countries. Whether you are not an accountant or a first-time user, you can also easily use this software because of its user-friendly interface. In addition, FreeAgent can do some work on time tracking and project management, which can save you a significant amount of money for buying additional software.
An excellent feature of FreeAgent, you can link it to all your bank accounts and integrate seamlessly with other 3rd party software. FreeAgent will definitely help you to understand the effectiveness of your business dealings. From that, you have great strategies for your Magento 2 store.
How to integrate FreeAgent with Magento 2
To integrate FreeAgent
- Step 1: Sign up the Zapier account
- Step 2: Sign up the FreeAgent account
- Step 3: Integrate Magento 2.x
- Step 4: Integrate FreeAgent for your Magento 2 store
Step 1: Sign up the Zapier account
- Signup Zapier here
Step 2: Sign up the FreeAgent account
- Signup FreeAgent here
After logging into Zapier, choose
Make a Zap to start integrating
Step 3: Integrate Magento 2.x
- In this step, choose
Magento 2.xso that Zapier can get all data from your store.
- Then, choose
select Magento 2.x Triggerfield and click on
- After that, you need to
connect an Accountin
select Magento 2.x accountfield. In this step, please enter full domain, admin username and admin password of your Magento 2 store as the following image:
- After generating your Magento 2.x account, the screen will display as an image below. Then, choose
Save + Continue.
- Great! You have just tested Magento 2.x successfully. Please continue doing the next step.
Step 4: Integrate FreeAgent
Choose an Action Appfield, choose
FreeAgentand click on
- Then, you need to choose one of the options in the drop-down list of
Select FreeAgent Actionfield. After selecting, click on
- Next, you have to
Select Freeagent account. Please click on
Connect an Account. Then, your screen will display the image below:
- Please sign in your account and choose
Approve App!box. Immediately, your PC will show the following page for you to approve access.
- Now, this is the account that you have just created. Please click on
Save + Continue.
- Next, you must
Set up FreeAgent Contact. Now, please enter all information of customers such as
- Wow, you have tested
FreeAgentsuccessfully. Finally, choose
Finishand set the
name your zapto complete.
- Your Zap is working and it will auto-check for your Magento 2.x new customer.
- After all, you have just done the integration FreeAgent with Magento 2 via Zapier.
- Please try integrating FreeAgent into your store now!