How to integrate ActiveCampaign with Magento 2 via Zapier
How to integrate ActiveCampaign with Magento 2 is a question that attracts the interest of business owners in the field of e-commerce. Today, we will help you answer these questions.
ActiveCampaign is a friendly platform for business owners who need to stay in touch with their customers as well as attract more customers to their store. This tool allows you to create beautiful and attractive emails, use social media and apply automated marketing techniques with CRM functionality.
In addition, ActiveCampaign solution allows businesses to create automated marketing processes, and automatically monitor customer behavior. ActiveCampaign deserves a top solution for creating marketing campaigns for Magento 2 stores.
Let’s begin with the following steps:
How to integrate ActiveCampaign with Magento 2
To integrate ActiveCampaign
- Step 1: Sign up the Zapier account
- Step 2: Sign up the ActiveCampaign account
- Step 3: Integrate Magento 2.x
- Step 4: Integrate ActiveCampaign for your Magento 2 store via Zapier
Step 1: Sign up the Zapier account
- Signup Zapier here
Step 2: Sign up the ActiveCampaign account
After logging into Zapier, choose
Make a Zap to start integrating
Step 3: Integrate Magento 2.x
- In this step, choose
Magento 2.xso that Zapier can get all data from your store.
- Then, choose
select Magento 2.x Triggerfield and click on
- After that, you need to
connect an Accountin
select Magento 2.x accountfield. In this step, please enter full domain, admin username and admin password of your Magento 2 store as the following image:
- After generating your Magento 2.x account, the screen will display as an image below. Then, choose
Save + Continue.
- Great! You have just tested Magento 2.x successfully. Please continue doing the next step.
Step 4: Integrate ActiveCampaign
Choose an Action Appfield, choose
ActiveCampaignand click on
- Then, you need to choose one of the options in the drop-down list of
Select ActiveCampaign Actionfield. After selecting, click on
- Next, you have to
Select ActiveCampaign account. Please click on
Connect an Account. Then, your screen will display the image below:
- Please login to your ActiveCampaign account. Then, click on
My Settingsin your account menu and choose
API URLas well as
API Key. After you have just entered, your PC will show the account that you have just created. Now, click on
- Next, you must
Set up ActiveCampaign Contact. Now, please enter all requirement as well as the information of customers such as
Last Namethat you have created from your Magento 2 store, then choose
- Great! The contact has been sent to your ActiveCampaign account.
- Congratulations, you have tested
ActiveCampaignsuccessfully. Finally, choose
Finishand set the
name your zapto complete.
- Your Zap is working and it will auto-check for your Magento 2.x new customer.
- After all, you have just done the integration Activecampaign with Magento 2 via Zapier.
- Now, try integrating it with your Magento 2 store!
- Good luck ^^
not your workload
Simple, powerful tools to grow your business. Easy to use, quick to master and all at an affordable price.Get Started