BFCM - CHECK YOUR UNDERSTANDING
With Black Friday and Cyber Monday just a few days away, many retailers will be wondering if the highly anticipated annual sales frenzy is still creating enough buzz and excitement to drive consumers to hunt out a bargain or two, either online or on the high street.
- What is Black Friday Cyber Monday
- Black Friday Cyber Monday statistics
- Black Friday Cyber Monday predictions in 2018
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are perceived as two major holiday shopping days which can bring global retailers good money. Also, buyers take advantage of these days to get amazing snips, yet to big spenders, a huge amount of money can be spent without hesitation. Hence, having a better understanding about consumer behaviors toward shopping in both online stores and bricks and mortars at this occasion will help merchants in holiday marketing campaigns.
- Multichannel shopping - a new trend
- Shopping convenience and usefulness - cannot-be-forgotten
HOLIDAY SHOPPING SEASON CHECKLIST
When it comes to preparing for that big marketing campaign on holiday shopping seasons, many stores may experience a high pressure and awful headache because of the complexity in preparation. Let’s make it easier by following this checklist.
- Steps to get your website ready
- How to prepare for logistics operations
- What to keep in mind of marketing preparation
- Prepare for customer success
- Get ready for customer personalization and analytics
DEFINE YOUR CUSTOMER BEFORE MARKETING
Once you know what groups of people you want to reach, then you can better your advertising campaign to catch their attention. Therefore, before you launch any marketing campaign, make sure that you already have your target customers to focus on.
- Key reasons to build up customer profiles
- How to define appropriate customers
Are you well-prepared now?
It’s time to market your products.